Risk Your Life (CB)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolivia Feedback - Skills Mostly

3 posters

Go down

Bolivia Feedback - Skills Mostly Empty Bolivia Feedback - Skills Mostly

Post by Miss Bolivia Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Hi everybody!!! This is meant to be a kickstarter for a construtive thread. First there are some bug reports, but further im giving my take on the skill system on this Beta. I would apreciate to read both the Dev Teams and Beta Testers feed back on it.
While I notice that the game still needs a lot of work, I think its heading on the right direction. Love the equipment requirement system. Love that there are new professions on MK side. Liking the preview on jewelery, way better than in ROW. Love the 100% success chance Ancient Metal. Liking the upgrading system and that you kept the stat transfering. LOVE that all skills can be bought on NPCs.

Bug Report:

• Items and metals jam in black smith if killed while upgrading (forcing the player to relog). Also when left in a closed Blacksmith window their images jam in the screen (As if floting).
    Sockets are lost in the target items when stat transfering.
    Iternium seems to have way lower chances of succiding in comparrison to other metals in their corresponding stage.
    Gems that grant Magic power on armor are required.
    Added DEX Bonus points are not propperly adding more HP (Life). Also, they gain no Defense, much needed, from it (DEX).
    Items that already have a natural slot lose it at upgrade lvl 12, therefore, instead of reaching upgrade lvl 12 with 8 sockets it ends up with 7.
    Enchantments duration time (such as Bless) seems to be unafected by magic power.
    Black Marckets fail to show Sleeves and Pelvics (MK at least).
    Resurrection on Life Off is currently not working at all.
    Getting killed in Pirate after a duel sometimes triggers a bug that leaves you in the (gray filter screen) realm of death, unableling you to revive and forcing relog.
    Unable to use Stone of Rebirth (Missing NPC).
    Life Officiators need a Life Arm with magic porwer capability (please dont give us a statue to hold, thats Acolyte stuff).

On the Skills Subject:

While I much enjoy (if not love it Very Happy ) that MKs now count with two additional professions, I still feel that mixing KR and MK skills in both classes defeats the fantasy of playing a different Nation aside from the esthetic aspect.

• Life Officiators dramatically need Flash skill back (Instance Stun skill). And Priests require Stunning Hammer (Cast). Thus representing differente play styles with balanced results (Instace has constant cooldown, stun duration and damage while cast is based on the level casted).
    Life Aura should be a common WIS skill (no Life Off is going to pick it over Rage Chant) or be given to Spirit Off. Also, beacause this skill is so sensitive to Magic Power it is ultimately more suitable for Scythe users.
    Weaken, Shatter and Trip shuould remain on Enchanters, while Rot (having/adding to it a softer weaken effect - like in ROW), Dispel (Adding some damage to it, maybe much less dmge but lower cooldown to make it different) and Shackle (or a damage dealing Grease) should belong to Spirit Off.
    Monk is a great Profession, great job on that one. I like its defensive aspesct. But I feel that it should have Stone Skin instead of Bright Armor whitch is a Human skill. By tunning up Stone Skin a litle bit you should have two different play styles with differente mechanichs and with a balanced result.
    I also think, considering Combatants deal more physical damage and have more defense on equipment, that Enchant Weapon should belong to Spirit Officiators.
    Monks should have one healing skill such as Wounds Graft or Return Of Warriors MKs Charge Respire (very cool skill btw).
    Cure Light should be tunned up a bit, its healing its a bit lacking considereing there is no more Wounds Graft (healing one) any more.
    As its current state Wounds is a useless skill.
    Adding DEX feels very unrewarding, there should be more survival or damaging common skills that rely on DEX. For example Claw Mastery.
    I believe Poison Claw should be a Common DEX skill. So that using claws feels more rewarding and provides a viable alternative to swords or blunts, and also benefits DEX investment on Officiators.
    We should get Masteries back (Crusher, Calw, Sword, etc) so tat classes that have no damage dealing skills are able to enhance their offensive performace (Life Officiators, Monks (without Enchant W.) or Spirit Off if wanted).
    I believe Firebolt and Frost should belong to Sorcerers and Sock and Chain Lighting to Runes. Adding a third AOI skill to each class should be necesary.
    I've noticed (if not mistaken) that Tamplars and Attackers share the same skills as Warriors and Defendes. I would adress this issue as explained before.

The point behind this ideas is to allow each Nation to still feel unique. Sharing all skills frustrates that fantasy in my opinion, and acomplishes to create two Races that do exactly the same but just look different.
I think that the goal is to achive analogic play-styles, rather than identical ones.
Creating two new classes for MKs could very well be a step in the right direction, but mixing all skills isnt IMO.

Best regards!!!

Miss Bolivia

Back to top Go down

Bolivia Feedback - Skills Mostly Empty Re: Bolivia Feedback - Skills Mostly

Post by Knives Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:17 pm

+1

Knives

Back to top Go down

Post by ADM-Blue Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi Bolivia,
Thanks for your topic , i read all thats and i guess i have understand what you mean here..As you know we have working long time on that server and here still have something what is not finish yet . One of them level system not %100 what we want for now and i have to say about life arm we gonna add it next patches for sure and we have think about your life arm plan.. its in our feature anyway.. There still problems with NPCs ( SOR) to set stats there still not finish map systems %100 and we will check most skills again after you peoples reports , that we here running BETA for .. We waiting other topics from other testers also and hope someone testing human and GP side also..

Life DEF/HP/MP

Yeah man i think about it same as like you.. Life is an support char and it need more def more magic and more HP/MP than others for sure i am aggreee with it Smile
I hope i answer your bugs and questions .. thanks so much your ideas and reports..

Kind Regards

ADM-Blue

ADM-Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum